Saturday, May 19, 2007

Personal Tour To Philippine


Foreign Affair offers Asian Club Personal Romance Tours for individual cities. These cities offer great travel destinations and an amazing selection of women ranging for the classic girl next door to the women that qualify for world class model status. We invite you to meet for the possibility of marriage these beautiful women. We currently offer services in:

Upcoming Philippine Tour:
Cebu, Philippines, January 27th, 2011
Next Philippine Tours:
Davao, Philippines, March 10th, 2011


Note:
Philippine women look at older men as more desirable. Unlike other countries, English is the primary Language, No translator is ever required. All women speak English.





Their Client Says:


I don't know what to say other than in complete honesty I never thought I could be this surprised and pleased with any woman from anywhere on earth. Loida did win my heart and I won hers.



Each day has been better than the previous and she and I are very compatible. We are growing together nicely. I hope to build great memories to help her and I as we have to be apart awaiting immigration.


Thank you so very much for all your help. You took a DisneyWorld roller coaster last 2 weeks for me and turned it into DisneyWorld fairy tale that actually came true.


She is happy--that makes me extremely happy.

Warmest Regards,
Tommy Lee

Click here to find out more about personal romance tour



No comments: